Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Earth? There are Pillars of it.

I couldn't even begin to tell you what I was dreaming about....probably just the SUNSHINE which I LONG TO BE BAKING IN.

Plus, I have hardly been sleeping. Farkin' Pillars of the Earth has totally been owning me. But I finished it finally last night in the wee hours. I really enjoyed it...my only issue, which is not really an issue, it's kind of what made it so great...was that I was constantly having to prepare myself for MORE AWFUL THINGS to happen. Like, 976 pages of high stress and suspense and VIOLENCE and DIRTY MIDDLE AGES STUFF is a lot to take.

And like, this might be TMI? But there is a lot of the sexing in this book. And like, I think I'm just hyper aware of it because I am normally reading at at High School level which is like some snuggling, some hand holding, and some slipping of the tongue....the rest of the action takes place "off-stage" if you will. Not gonna lie? Think I like it better that way. Like, I'm good with NEVER KNOWING what MiddleAgesLady looks like under her linen tunic that probably hasn't been washed for 2 years.

I mean SHE probably hasn't been washed for 2 years for god's sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment