Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fancy a Tickle?

SO.

I'm leaving for England TONIGHT.

Longest.Day.EVARRRR.

I just wanted to pop in and say "Lata bitches", because even though I will have the interwebs while I'm over there, unless England basically SUCKS I don't think I'll be taking the time to blog.

However.

If something like SUPER AMAZING INTERESTING happens, mebbe.

But I will have epic stories to tell when I return, I'm sure. I get back in 12 days my fine friends, so I'll see you then.

In the meantime, why not dig around in the archives and fall in love with me all over again?

Some of my favorites:
Like Some Junkie 'Cause We're Not
What Have I Done to Deserve This?
IT'S TOO MUCH! TOO MUCH!
Episode 5: The CrAndy Strikes Back
Harry Potter is SO FLY
Harry Potter is SO FLY: Part Deux
That's Tight, Yo.
My Harry's Just Been Pottered
Don't Stand So Close to Me
There's Nothing False About Hope
Jew Envy
Use Your Toes Responsibly

Have a great next 12 days, I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment