Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Brotha From Anotha Motha

Um. Sorry that I fail you guys.

But like...it's tech week? Which means all I'm doing is rehearsing, working, rehearsing, laundry, eating, possibly sleeping, then getting up and doing the same.

Also? THIS BLOG has been taking much of my creative energy...but it's SO worth it. So read it. Bitches.

Ok, so the other day we had a staff meeting here at Los Librarios Des Publicos and we were talking about the various behavior problems we have in the library. We were discussing like, keeping track of it, and then like sending our little "tracking list" to the higher ups to be like HALLLLP. And like, BossLady is all "Yeah, and like we would give repeat offenders 'nicknames' or something so that we know who we're talking about and we can track continual problems."

Hey! I just so happen to already HAVE a place where I track inappropriate library behaviour and give people nicknames!

I of course did not say this out loud...seeing as how they would FIRE ME. And then SUE ME.

But like, she gave this AMAZING example of this guy that used to come around that they called SilverBritches.

HAAAAAAAAAA!

Well, they called him SilverBritches because he would always wear these shiny silver spandex shorts and park himself in front of the RefDesk so that the Librarians could have a perfect view of his shiny, silver, spandex erection.

NICE.

And the day before yesterday? There was a man exposing himself to lady patrons in our library.

Yep.

I'm calling him NoBritches.

And lemme just tell you? First time I see ANYONE'S Mr.Peeper here? I am NEVER coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment